2. SCOPE OF TENDER
A brief description of the works entailed are provided below. Interested bidders should refer to the tender document for more information on the scope of works.
The Works consist of:
- Installation of approximately 13.28 km of pipeline
- Construction of one (1) chlorination building
- Installation of one (1) 250m3 pre-fabricated tank
3. COMPULSORY PRE-TENDER MEETING & SITE VISIT:
A compulsory pre-tender meeting will be held at SWA Office, Salelologa, Savaii at 9:30am on Thursday 16th April 2020, followed by a compulsory site visit. Attendance at both the site visit and the pre-tender meeting is mandatory. Failure to attend the pre-tender meeting and site visit AND indicate attendance by signing the attendance registers will result in automatic disqualification from the tendering process.
4. TENDER SUBMISSION:
Tenders will close at 11.00am on Monday 4th May 2020 (Samoan time). Each tender must be accompanied by a tender security in the form and amount specified in the tender document. The tender must be deposited in the marked tender box located at the Ministry of Finance Office, Level 4, Central Bank of Samoa Building, and addressed in accordance with the “Instructions to Bidders” of the tender document.
Late tenders will not be considered.
5. For clarification or further information contact Mr Tafeamaalii Philip Kerslake on telephone: +685 20409 or email Philip.Kerslake@swa.gov.ws